Thank you for your interest in our school! We know that you care a great deal about the kind of environment and education your child needs. Our enrollment for the 2021 - 2022 academic year starts February 16th, 2021. We would love to have you come in and take a tour so you can see exactly how we can help your family. Please schedule an appointment with our Admissions Director Irene Desmond, 314-867-6564 ext 224.
View our 2021 - 2022 Tuition & Fees. If you believe you may qualify for tuition assistance, you will also need to fill out the Tuition Assistance Agreement and apply for the Tuition Assistance with the FACTS Application.
In order to enroll your child, we ask that you go through the following steps:
- Pick up a packet at our office or download and fill out Kdg-8th Grade Application (pdf), Parental Agreement, Tuition Agreement (pdf) and pay the $100 registration fee. $25 of the fee is considered the application fee and will not be refunded if your child is not accepted.
- If transferring from another school, sign and return the Release of Records Form (pdf). When enrolling in Kindergarten, provide a copy of a kindergarten screening. If a screening has not been done, contact your local school district to arrange one.
- Arrange with the school office to take a placement test (1st - 8th grade only). Students entering 1st and 2nd grade take a readiness test. Students entering 3rd - 8th grade take tests on Language Arts and Mathematics.
- Students will not be accepted until ALL of the above steps have been completed and Grace Chapel has received records from the previoius school. Parents will be informed by mail if their child is accepted.
- Kdg-8th Grade Application (pdf)
- Parental Agreement
- Tuition Agreement (pdf)
- Release of Records Form (pdf)
- $100 registration fee.
- Birth Certificate
- Completed physical and updated Shots record or exemption letter.
Grace Chapel Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights and privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, and athletic or other school administered programs.